Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The gift of giving from Shutterfly!

Is it really Christmas card time again? I feel like it was just yesterday I was down stairs on the computer making our Christmas card on Adobe Photoshop for hours. And yet here it is again. The big difference this year is we have a new addition to add to the card and I don’t have time to be creative this year. I have been a little stressed thinking about where I am going to find the hours to create a card on Photoshop this year. The fact is, I just don’t have the time. I was really excited when a fellow blogger posted that Shutterfly is having a Christmas card give away for bloggers. They are giving 50 free cards out and you can enter here! One thing I like about shutterfly is they are affiliated with Target. So, now that I don't have to use my creativity I have to chose a card. There is so many to chose from though. Here are several of my favorites:


Scrapbook Style Blue Christmas

There are a few more I like too. There is so many to chose from that it really makes it hard. I have to decide on how many pictures I want to put on it too. Do I want to do a family and a couple of the kids? Just the kids? No idea! What I do know is that I am very excited to order some Christmas Cards from Shutterfly this year!

No comments: