Friday, August 1, 2008

Come on Rover....roll over!

Well, Tristan definitely knows how to roll over now...we just still have yet to see it. For the past 2 nights everytime I go to get him out of his crib to feed him he is laying on his back looking at me as if he were to say "whoops, I dont know how I got like this". I wish he would do it to where we could see it but I know the momentum from his anger and hunger pangs is the only thing giving him the strength to roll over at this point. I guess he'll do it for us when he is good and ready though. I just wonder when that will be because he isn't to fond of tummy time since he sleeps on his tummy at night. I think he thinks were trying to make him go to sleep during tummy time. Oh well, he get the hang of it. We did try cereal for the second time last night. He ate a little more than the first time but still doesn't know what to think of it. I think he was a little more interested in grabbing his feet. We will work on it more this weekend.I just need a little more in his tummy because he still wants to nurse all the time. Plus he is always eyeing up our food when we eat.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love his little chair can I ask what brand it is and what its called or website where to get one. It is so cute.