Friday, August 15, 2008

Almost sitting...


Not a whole lot has happened this week. We went to Oak Openings last Sunday for my work picnic, although Tristan wasn't to happy about that. The only time he was really happy is when we went for a walk and daddy was holding him.

We have been trying to get him to sit on his own. He will for about a second, maybe two and then falls over. If he wasn't so concerned with sucking on his hands I think he could do it. I think he will be doing on his own in no time. He is almost rolling from back to tummy too. He almost gets completely over and then turns back to his back. So for right now he his just rolling tummy to back consistently. We have been putting him on his back on a blanket on the floor so I think soon he will master rolling all over the place in no time. Right now his first priority is to get his feet in his hands and mouth though. It really cracks me up because not that long ago he wasn't doing anything. Now he is grabbing toys, rolling, standing with assistance, and baby talking. It's so amazing how each day changes. I wake up everyday thinking to myself "what will today bring and what will Tristan discover today". Here are some more pictures. These are from the last week. As you can see, we cant stop taking pictures of him. I also have to share this one of Milo, Zoe, and Emmitt. Somehow Ken got them in a picture all looking at the camera. Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates and photo's
I can't wait to see him in person!
Love
MTM