Thursday, February 4, 2010

Please Fire me...

Have you seen this website?
http://pleasefireme.com/

I seen this over at
Summer's blog and had to share. There was a couple of these that I had to ask myself..."Is someone here posting on this site?"

I have a very quick update and will update better soon with ultrasound pics. As of yesterday I am 20 weeks. We just found out we are having another boy. Yay, Tristan will have a baby brother! We have no clue on names yet but I will let you know when we have chosen one. So far everything seems to be looking good and I hope it continues for the second half of my pregnancy. I will update more in bit.

P.S. I am praying very hard for a couple of friends on PAFC (Parenting After Fertility Challenges message board) who are in their 2ww (two week wait), and also for a dear blogger that I have come to know and love this past year, Summer, who is embarking in her 4th IVF. If you have a free second please send a prayer that this month will be the month that these wonderful women become mommies.

1 comment:

Summer Athena said...

congrats on another son!