Friday, December 5, 2008


Ok, lots to update here. I will start off by saying that Tristan finally got rid of his pink eyes. I don't know if I said it before but Ken also got it the day after Tristan in both eyes so they both had a pretty miserable week. I think the reason I didn't get it was so I could take care of my boys. They had it for a full week pretty bad. I don't think the eye drops did anything for either one of them. Neither one of them missed a dose. I didn't take any pictures of Tristan on his first Thanksgiving because he was so bad. He didn't feel good and he looked horrible to say the least. I didn't have the heart to take any pictures of him when he was feeling like that. I know pink eye isn't any fun but he was being particularly cranky last weekend. I had him laughing pretty good and what do I see???? A 5Th tooth! I couldn't believe it. My poor baby had a cold, double pink eye, and a tooth coming in all at the same time! I wish I would have looked for that because I couldn't have gave him some Tylenol to ease the pain. But he handled it all on his own. These teeth just keep popping through. Here is a picture that I took last weekend at the end of Tristan's pink eye. It still looks pretty bad but not near as bad as it was. He was so happy and curling his tongue and making cute faces so I took the picture. Ok, on to the good stuff!




He is pretty much crawling now. It's more of an army crawl but he gets around really fast now. He likes to scoot a lot too. He may never do a real crawl because he can get around just as good doing that. He also sat up for the first time from a laying position yesterday. Ken was the first one to see this. It's really neat to watch him do this. He makes it look so easy too. I walked in his room about 1:30 last night when he woke up and he is just sitting there. I am used to waking in on him laying on his tummy trying to grab anything to stand up with. It kind of made me laugh. He just looked at me as if to say "Where the heck have you been". I just can't believe all the new things he is learning. I think he might understand kisses too. Not to sure but every time I kiss him I always say "give me kisses", and the last couple times I have done that he has leaned in. He understands his name and the word "no". Anytime I say no he puts whatever he is messing with down really slow.




Let's see, what else???...We got all our Christmas shopping done now. Well I have to buy Ken one more thing and I still have to get Tristan some jeans and Khakis but other than that we are done. Has anyone seen any good deals on jeans or khakis for babies?? If so, let me know. I got one pair at Children's place for $12.50 but I know I can find a better deal than that. Usually I can find some good coupons for Children's Place, Old Navy, The Gap, or Gymboree but I haven't seen any lately. So if anyone see's any online...let me know! But yea, we are excited to have the shopping done so we can enjoy the season as a family and drink our white chocolate shakes. If you haven't tried a white chocolate shake from Steak N' Shake...you have to! They are our very favorite!


We have my dads work Christmas party to go to on Sunday. We are both excited to go to that. I love holiday events and they will have Santa Clause there so I am going to take the camera and maybe the camcorder. Tristan's first time with Santa, yay! It should be a fun day. Plus Dallas plays Pittsburgh at 4:15p so that just adds to the excitement. They need this win bad if they want the wild card. Well I think thats all for now. Here are a couple of pictures we have taken in the last few fays. I will probably have more on Sunday after my dads Christamas party. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey Tabatha,

Thanks for the thoughtful comment on my blog! I am also glad to see you are a follower! I love making new blogging friends!! I think your site looks great!! I'll be happy to help you with anything you need and if you still want a blog makeover, I'd be happy to do that too! Just let me know!!

Tristan is adorable! Even with pink eye he's so bubbly!! I've only had pink eye once (got it both eyes too) and it was the WORST!! Glad he's doing better!

Jen