Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My baby is 9 months old!

Can you believe it...Tristan turned 9 months this past Sunday! I sure can't. Where did the time go??? We took him for his 9 month apt yesterday and he weighed 16lbs 3oz and 27 1/2 in. I was for sure he had to weigh 8 lbs by now. He's still a little squirt but the doctor isn't worried at all. He said it's typical for a breastfeeder. His head is in the 75Th percentile though. Hmmm, big head on a little body. Maybe this just meens he will be really smart! He is doing really good though and gave the ok to start table foods and said that he can have dairy and pretty much anything except for eggs, and peanut products. I am super narcotic though so we are going to work slow. I am not too crazy about introducing dairy just yet and I really don't want him having sugar yet. I mean he will get his first birthday cake but I
Not a whole lot to update right now. He is all over the place and getting into everything. I think now the parenthood challenges start! I think I am ready for it though. Another exciting new phase in his and our lives. I am so excited for him to experience the excitement of Christmas. I am also a little nervous though because we have so many place to go and I am still figuring out how to get his naps in. He is already a horrible napper so this should be very interesting to say the least. There will be a lot of excitement and I know that will make for a tired baby. We'll see how this goes! Ok, I think that's it for now. I am super busy trying to get lots of stuff done for tomorrow and Christmas day so I leave you with some pictures. Merry Christmas and God Bless you all!am going to hold off on sugar as long as I can. Same thing with juice.

No comments: