Monday, September 1, 2008

He's sitting, He's sitting!


Well, this is a week over due, but Tristan is sitting all by himself now! I updated before and said that he was sitting for up to 5 seconds; well we went over Uncle Charlie and Aunt Margies last weeked and I wanted to show them that he was sort of sitting, and he just stayed there. He was sitting for a minute or so and now he is barely falling over at all. I can't believe it! I kept telling Ken I didn't even know if he would be doing this by 6 months and he did it right when he turned 5 months. I swear, he never ceases to amaze me. I was talking to my mom yesterday and she was reading me things from my baby book and I couldn't believe how on track he is with where I was. Tristan only weighed 1 oz more than me when I was born, at 4 months I only weighed 1 oz more than him and a half of an inch longer, and he did baby talk and rolled around the same time as me. If he stays on track with me, he will be walking around the couch by Christmas. I want to look at Kens baby book and compare with him as well. I just love this first year so much!

No comments: